jeudi 26 mai 2016

Sun's Out Guns Out

Reader, have you heard the phrase "sun's out guns out" before? Here's an example to demonstrate the meme.

Woman who is very jacked posing with the caption "sun's out guns out."

Ok. So here's the thing. I'm sometimes nervous about taking my guns out because I'm fat. One thing that helped me feel more excited about getting dressed in less clothing for the summer was this article by Justin Hubbell. Another thing that helped me was the fact that I just dyed my armpits turquoise. A third  thing that helped is that it's horrifically hot out today (and yesterday, and apparently tomorrow too). And the last thing that helped was the fact that I spent all day with Secondo, who was home from school with a stomach bug. Secondo doesn't care what I look like.

So yeah. This entire post is basically here to say: I got my guns out today! Sadly I did not take any photos. You'll just have to imagine it instead.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire