mercredi 11 mai 2016

Slam of the Week

Today's slam is Joanna Hoffman performing "Pride":


And on a side note - blogger does this neat map thing of where my website visitors are from by country. It's an aggregate - not creepily giving me your addresses or something. Anyway the top place was the USA which makes sense since I live there. The next two I don't understand at all: Russia and Portugal. I speak neither Russian nor Portuguese and while I do know some Russian ex-pats and an American who lived there for a while, I don't know a soul currently or formerly living in Portugal. I have more readers in each of these countries than I do in France, England, Australia, Spain, Israel, and Canada combined and those are all places where my friends live. So what gives? If you're living in Russia or Portugal, how did you manage to stumble upon my blog? 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire