vendredi 6 mai 2016

Fierce Friday!


This outfit is inspired by the fact that it has rained all week.  It's also inspired by the saying "April showers bring May flowers." And by the pictures below of cute animals using flowers as umbrellas.

A frog climbing a yellow flower in the rain.
A squirrel in the rain holding a red gerbera daisy like an umbrella.

I'm wearing a blue shirt, grey checkered vest, grey pants, flowered boots, bicycle bracelet, lightning earrings, rain cloud necklace, and my umbrella.

Selfie of me.

Closeup showing my necklace and yellow nail polish.

Picture of my lower half.
Another selfie, with flowers in the background.

Closeup of one of my lightning bolt earrings. 

Picture showing my other arm with bicycle bracelet.

Body shot on the couch.

It was intermittently cloudy/drizzly and sunny today so I managed to seize a sunny period to walk the long way to my bank. Apparently fairy houses are gaining in popularity because somebody put fairies and gnomes in the trees near my work. I also saw some yellow daffodils that matched my nails and more of those newly painted boxes.

Gnome sitting in a tree.

Fairy sitting in a tree.

Pretty yellow daffodil.

New box painted with a sunset and tree.

New box painted in pink and blue with a quote from
Adrienne Rich, Diving into the Wreck (1973). 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire