vendredi 27 mai 2016

Fierce Friday

In case you somehow missed it. I'm the very proud godfather of Wolfie, who I get to see at the end of June when I go to France. Isn't she adorable?!

Adorable baby sitting in the grass in a blue, white, and pink dress. 

She eats solid food now!

So because I'm a godfather, I'm going to post an outfit built around one of my two godfather shirts. It's sort of like this image below (thank you Google!):

Marlon Brando is the Fairy Godfather.

So for my outfit I'm wearing my black and white Godfather movie shirt, my comfy and lightweight long white skirt, my stompy black boots, my dandelion seed necklace, pink nail polish, and I'm holding a fairy wand because why not?

Me looking through my fairy wand.

A full body shot of me.

Selfie head shot of me.
My skirt and feet.

My dandelion necklace.

Me casting a fairy spell on the camera.

See? We match now:

 
Wolfie in a onesie I got for her. It's black and it says "The Godchild" with the logo from The Godfather.

And I'm also posting some graffiti that I felt suited the occasion:

Fairy Godfather graffiti.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire