vendredi 1 juillet 2016

Fierce Friday

I may be in France, but rather than do the expected thing and wear something Parisian, I've decided to randomly dress oceanic. So there! I'm wearing a green t-shirt, jeans, black boots, a seahorse necklace, an anchor necklace that I'm wearing as a bracelet, and anchor cheater plugs. If you scroll down you will also see a bonus picture of my walk to school with a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower and a picture of me and Wolfie playing ball.

Seahorse necklace.
Anchor bracelet.
Funky fake ear plugs.
Random picture of my walk to school with Eiffel Tower in the background.
I am so exhausted. Omg.
Me and Wolfie playing ball..

Despite my exhaustion, I wound up going with Feather and Wolfie to a birthday party for Feather's friend. Everyone there was super friendly and I was proud of myself for holding my own at a party in French. I didn't take a bunch of photos because I was busy partying, but I did get one of Feather in front of some interesting graffiti on our way there and another couple of Feather and Wolfie dancing.

Feather in front of graffiti.
Wolfie and Feather dancing.
Wolfie and Feather dancing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire