mardi 5 juillet 2016

Past Couple of Days

Well, Sunday was a marvelous day of doing nothing. The only exciting things that happened all day were 1) Wolfie and I coordinated our outfits and 2) France beat Iceland in soccer.


Godfather-Godchild outfits FTW!


Feather serenades Wolfie on the guitar.


Yesterday was a little more exciting. I had class and after class I hung out with classmates for a while. Then I went to Le Sonar(t) to see Feather's acting students perform "Supernatural Talents" - an excerpt from the play Same Crime, Same Place by Anne Graham. The play was fun and my drink was good so I was happy.


Outside of the bar.

Feather announcing the show.
Show in progress.

Final bow.

Inside the bar.

I was in a good mood but concentrating on taking the photograph.
They had cute stools.

See? Cute.

Feather with her flowers.


Today all I've done so far is go to class. My class has an optional tour of Monmartre today but I think I'm going to opt out since I've been there before and I was basically there yesterday. Maybe I'll try and talk Feather and Dolphin into going with me later this week or early next week so we can check out the fabric district at the foot of Monmartre.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire