lundi 18 juillet 2016

It's Too Darn Hot

There's a ridiculous heat wave in Paris. Dolphin and I have been holed up in the apartment in front of the fan all day. I ventured out exactly once to get ice cream from the nearest supermarket. This was the state of the ice cream section:

Empty section.

It was slim pickings but I managed to triumph! I left the store with the only Ben & Jerry's ice cream they had:

Me and my Ben & Jerry's. 

I also saw some more feminist graffiti on my way back:

The graffiti says "à travail égal salaire égal" aka "equal pay for equal work."

At any rate, this heat wave is expected to continue so I suspect my last days in France will be spent exactly like today. I'll probably write next from the USA when I get back.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire