samedi 11 juin 2016

International Yarn Bombing Day

It's about 1:30 in the morning but I'm still at work so I figured I'd make an update. Today is International Yarn Bombing Day! Today is also the day that I drive down to visit my friend The Surly Butler and his two kids, the elder of which I used to nanny when he was a baby. Um… Once I go to sleep and wake up again.

At any rate, these things (my visit and IYBD) are actually related events because TSB is an excellent crocheter. I keep meaning to ask him to teach me but then I never do. Maybe this visit will be the time I finally ask? Unlikely since it'll be Shavuot so we'll mostly be hanging out and discussing Torah. I'm not Jewish but I'm a big enough nerd that I find this appealing. Ok, enough about my impending visit. Here are pictures of yarn bombing:

Yarn bombed parking meter.
Yarn bombed bridge.
Tiny yarn puppet on a telephone pole.
Yarn snake on a bike rack.
R2D2 yarn bomb.
Yarn bombed lampposts.
Yarn bombed tree.

I hereby vow that by the next IYBD I will be able to either knit or crochet well enough to yarn bomb something. So there!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire