dimanche 5 juin 2016

Alice Weekend

I spent this weekend visiting my friend Alice. Much of that time was spent searching for a bathing suit for her along with Home Slice and Plath. The rest of the time was spent eating tasty things, chatting, and thrifting.

Me, Home Slice, Alice, Plath.

On a side note, the four of us discussed which Star Wars character we'd each be. The verdict? I'm an Ewok because I'm short, chubby, furry, and I sometimes talk in funny voices. Home Slice is Yoda because she's older, wiser, and shorter than the rest of us. Alice is Chewbacca, mainly because of her hair and I think also because of how she is in the morning before she finishes waking up. Plath is R2D2 because she's adorable and useful and also she owns an R2D2 hat.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire