jeudi 9 juin 2016

Atticus and The End of Ballet

This week, my friend Atticus visited me from New York. We did a whole lot of nothing and it was glorious. Video games, eating, board games, more eating, wandering about town, dancing in a rainstorm, etc. It's really nice to have the kinds of friends who know you well enough that you don't need to impress them anymore.

Me and Atticus taking a selfie.

My other news is that today is my last ballet class. Learning ballet has been a really fun experiment. My summer is looking incredibly busy so there's no way I can take the next session, but perhaps I'll start it up again in the fall. After all, how else will I wind up looking like these dancers?

A line of shirtless male ballet dancers in white tutus with white feathers on their heads.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire