jeudi 5 septembre 2019

Vineyard Day 3

Today was my last day on Martha's Vineyard with my dad. After dad had his morning coffee, we started the day off right with a kayaking trip! I wore a blue and white striped shirt, my same pink shorts, an anchor necklace, and a blue baseball cap that says "Martha's Vineyard Shark Week." My dad was relieved that I was wearing a more normal hat today.

My dad drinking his coffee out of a grumpy cup.

Me in my outfit of the day.

Me in the kayak wearing a life vest like a responsible guy.

My dad in his kayak paddling ahead of me.

After that we headed to Aquinnah to see the clay cliffs. The cliffs are my favorite view on Martha's Vineyard.

Me and my dad in front of the cliffs.

Photo of the cliffs and the lighthouse.

We stopped at the beach on the way back to the house. Then later that afternoon I dragged Dad into a bookstore in Edgartown so I'd have something to read on the ferry. Before we knew it, I had to board the ferry back home. I was sad to leave, but the sunset over the water was gorgeous!

Me on the boat in front of the sunset.

Sunset photo.

Second sunset photo.

Last sunset photo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire