lundi 9 septembre 2019

Clinical Day

Today I had my first public health clinical followed by an LGBT Asylum Task Force meeting.

For my public health clinical, I'm working with a school nurse. I'll be going to the elementary, middle, and high schools in this clinical and I'm really excited about it since school nursing is a type of nursing that really interests me. I love working with kids and the hours of school nurse jobs are honestly ideal for a single parent since I'd be on the same schedule as my kids.

Since I had to look professional for my clinical, I wore a floral button-down, blue vest, cap, and slacks. I was nervous as first but I had an awesome first day. The nurse I was shadowing was wonderful and I liked the kids and the job so I was happy.

Me in my clinical outfit.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire