jeudi 26 septembre 2019

Head Lice Day

Today started off with my school clinical and a mini disaster that can be summed up in two words: head lice.

Black and white photo of a woman looking distressed and it says "Head lice? Say it ain't so!"

That's right. One of the kids came in with head lice and we had to check the entire grade. I can now say one thing with great certainty: head lice is a pain in the butt. And after you spend your entire day checking children for head lice you begin to get paranoid that you have head lice.

Meme that says "Not sure if head is itchy because I have lice or head is itchy because there is talk of lice."
After that harrowing start to my day, I decided I needed a long hot shower and a change of clothes. So I wore the outfit I should have worn to Love Bug's friend's birthday party. My Pokemon outfit! I had on a black baseball cap that says "Dope" but the O is a pokeball. I also had on my black Miley Cyrus parody shirt that says "I came in like a pokeball" and has Pikachu swinging on a pokeball. And I finished off the outfit with jeans and my black sneakers. This might just be the dorkiest outfit I own.

Me trying to look cool.

Once I'd donned my new getup, I went to visit Love Bug. Who does not have head lice (thank God!) and who is currently learning about Egypt in school.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire