mercredi 31 octobre 2018

HALLOWEEN!!!

Today was Halloween. I skipped my ASL class so I could pop by to see Love Bug's costume. He was dressed as Captain America.

Captain America.

In lieu of ASL I give you this comic.

Cartoon of two witches facing each other on a double-seater broom. The text says "A custom broom for deaf witches."

After that Joy and I took Mini T trick or treating. Here are some photos from trick or treating:

Me dressed up as Coraline.

Mini T dressed up as a panda bear.

Joy dressed up as a wind-up doll.

Me and Mini T ready to go trick or treating.

Mini T and Joy walking down the street.

Mini T gets candy.

Mini T and Joy lit up with halloween lights.

I found Anthony way!

Creepy house with a huge blow-up spider on the porch.

Me, Joy, and Mini T.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire