dimanche 11 novembre 2018

What's New?

Well the biggest news is that they finally finished processing my background check so I am officially Love Bug's visiting resource. Yay! We have our first visit scheduled and I'm excited about it.

What else happened?

I voted. I am happy to report that it worked since we upheld the trans antidiscrimination law. Huzzah!

Me with my "I Voted" sticker.
The other big thing that happened is that there were three giant explosions at around 10:15pm on Monday. There was no power for a large radius and the neighbors' kids wanted to light candles but we told them know because we were waiting for someone to tell us if there’s gas we should be worrying about. We did see a couple of firetrucks and cop cars but they just cruised slowly by without stopping. We decided we'd all chillax on my neighbor’s porch with blankets and beer and flashlights while the kids (who were all super excited about possibly not having school tomorrow) ran around in the street. I finally gave up and went back to bed around midnight. The rumor is that there was a large underground fire which caused exploding manhole covers, which is what made the exploding noises and blew out all the power.

I also had a text, a lab, and my maternity clinical. It's ridiculous to me how many tests we have in this program. Sheesh!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire