mardi 30 octobre 2018

Test and Pumpkins

Today was my pharmacology test. I am NOT a fan of pharmacology.

Gollum meme. It says "We must study the pharmacology... but we hates it!"

At least I got to dress up in Halloween attire for the occasion?

Me ready to behead my pharmacology test like I've beheaded the metal skulls in my necklace. 

After my test I visited Joy and Mini T for pumpkin carving!

Me carving a pumpkin.

Joy carving a pumpkin. She'll probably kill me for putting up this photo since she her hair isn't done.

The finished pumpkins.

Mini T trying to make a vampire face like the pumpkin.

Mini T even drew a picture of the experience...

Mini T and her drawing.

I'm the blue dude with glasses because "I didn't have any white people skin color."

Mini T's drawing.

I think her drawing is cute and I'm putting it up on my fridge when I get home. Pumpkin carving definitely made today better.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire