jeudi 4 octobre 2018

First Maternity Clinical!

I survived the first day of my maternity clinical! Go me!

Meme of baby pumping fist in success. Text says "Just finished first day of clinicals in nursing school. Patient still alive."

The nurse who is leading our clinical is super nice and I was relieved to see that there was another guy in the clinical as well. Today was a pretty easy day, though. My patient was super nice and she's already had a kid so none of this was new for her. Which was good because honestly I already know I don't want to go into maternity and I'm kind of nervous about this clinical.

After my clinical I decided to treat myself to a caramel apple at the farm near my dad's house.

Me with my caramel apple.

Goats.

Goats.

Cool looking caterpillar.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire