vendredi 12 octobre 2018

BUBBLE HE

You know you've studied too much when you wake up from a dream that you're performing a post partum assessment. In my dream Feather had just given birth and I was doing the post partum assessment there was a random dude in the background wearing a tutu and blowing bubbles. Why the random man? Because the acronym for post partum assessments is BUBBLE HE.

BUBBLE HE
Breasts
Uterus
Bowels
Bladder
Lochia
Episiotomy
Homan's sign
Emotional status

Yup. Thanks brain.

Anyway, today was an easy day. I visited my friend Belle and we ate some pie. I attended a review session for my maternity class. And then I came home. While I was chilling out on my porch, two adult men in fuzzy onesies biked past me on children’s bicycles. That's city life for you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire