samedi 27 octobre 2018

This Week.

It's almost Halloween! Yesterday's costume has me thinking about Halloween costumes and how I love dressing up in costumes but I have never been someone who does those "sexy" costumes like other gay men do. This meme seemed to capture the gay men Halloween costume situation perfectly:

Top half says "Straight Guys on Halloween" with a bunny dressed as a cop and men dressed as Darth Vader, Jason, and Mario. The bottom says "Gay Guys on Halloween" and has the same characters in "sexy" versions of the same costumes. 

This week was nice and fairly uneventful. On Wednesday I had lab and ASL class. On Thursday I had brunch in Gloucester MA with Surrogate. On Friday I went through Mom's things to donation, visited my friend Alice in the morning, and visited other friends in the afternoon. Today I've got work at 3pm but I'm happy about that since it means I get to see Love Bug.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire