samedi 13 octobre 2018

Walking Dead Day

Poster for The Walking Dead day listing the time and date over a background of black and white zombies.

I will assume by now that everyone has either seen or heard of the TV show The Walking Dead. Or, if they're nerdy like me they will have already read the comics before the TV show came out. Well today my local comic book shop had The Walking Dead Day complete with a costume contest and several of the makeup artists who worked on the series.

Makeup artists working.

Makeup artists working some more.

I have a spare set of scrubs that don't fit well so I decided to sacrifice them to the cause and dress up as a zombie nurse. Then since they had an extra slot and it was free, I decided to see the makeup artists and they gave me a fake zombie bite on my arm.

Zombie nurse by UMass Memorial in Worcester.

More zombie nurse - doesn't that bite mark look awesome?!

Zombie nurse with syringe.

Zombie nurse has a syringe with fake blood.

Zombie nurse in front of my car. I think this is my favorite photo.

And although it has nothing to do with this post whatsoever, I would feel remiss if I didn't mention that today is my goddaughter Wolfie's birthday. Happy birthday Wolfie!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire