vendredi 17 mars 2017

Fierce Friday and The End of Skirt Week

Today was the last day of Skirt Week. Thank goodness, since I've run out of skirts!

Daria and Jane.

I decided to use the end of skirt week as an excuse to debut a thrift store find I'm really excited about. It's a long stretchy black and white striped skirt (thin stripes) with black lace bands in several places. I absolutely love it! I decided to goth it up a bit with black nail polish, black t-shirt, black and white striped tie, screw earrings, and my black combat boots. I felt like a stompy booted fem made of awesome and I think that Jane Lane and Daria would be friends with me if they met me in this getup.

Whole body picture.

Torso picture.
Skirt and boots!

I haven't chosen fake names for these friends. I went to their house and hung out. Then we went out to Indian food, played scrabble, and went looking for pokémon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire