vendredi 10 mars 2017

International Skirt Day and Eddie Izzard

Today is International Skirt Day! I've decided to do an entire skirt week starting today. And to make things more exciting, today's Fierce Friday is dedicated to Eddie Izzard because he's amazing and he's my skirt-wearing role model. 

Let me illustrate why with my favorite Eddie Izzard quote ever. Someone asked Eddie Izzard why he wore women's clothes. His reply? "They're not women's clothes. They're my clothes. I bought them." Right on!


My other favorite Eddie Izzard quote, for the record, is this one:

"I'm an action transvestite really, so it's running, jumping, climbing trees,
putting on make-up when you're up there!" - Eddie Izzard

Anyway, today I've decided to take a page straight out of Eddie Izzard's book. Brace yourselves, because today I'm dressing like an executive transvestite. 


What is an executive transvestite? According to the internet, an executive transvestite is a man who enjoys dressing in woman's clothing when the mood strikes but who dresses more conservatively than other transvestites. In my mind, this is something akin to "transvestite in a woman's business suit."


For my executive transvestite look I'm wearing a maroon shirt, maroon combat boots, and maroon nail polish with a black skirt, black and silver pinstriped hat, black scarf with silver sparkles, fake diamond earrings, and sparkly silver flower bracelet. I think the look worked ok.

Me as an executive transvestite.

Body shot.

Whole body shot.

Today after work I went candlepin bowling with Fancy and some friends. I like bowling so I had fun even though I'm a terrible bowler. And because I feel like it, here's a picture showing you what my new neighborhood looks like this evening:

This is my new neighborhood. Pretty, right?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire