samedi 11 mars 2017

Second Day of Skirt Week.

It's day two of skirt week! Today Cupcake and I disassembled my bookshelves and moved them into the new apartment. Then I dropped Cupcake back at home to pack because they're going on a cruise tomorrow and I hung out with Primo, Secondo, and Terzo for the day. Later that evening, my friend Bruno and I went out for Indian food.

I didn't manage to get my fashion act together until post bookshelf-moving so I only wore this outfit for part of the day. But I love it and I think it's fabulous. I borrowed Cupcake's gold sequin skirt and paired it with a black shirt, black sneakers, black earrings, black pinstripe hat, gold nail polish, and gold leaf pin used as a necklace. 

Full body shot.

Head shot showing off my nail polish.

Bottom half of the outfit.

Whole outfit using the timer mode on my cell phone.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire