samedi 4 mars 2017

Day Off

I've canceled today's plans and am not moving a thing because I desperately need a day of rest. It feels like everything that can go wrong with this move has gone wrong. First it was the old housemate not moving out on time. Then it was scrambling to find people to help me move during the work week rather than the weekend. Then there were a bunch of snafus (illness, work problems, etc) that essentially meant I was moving with very limited assistance. Add in an ER trip from Cupcake on Tuesday, a window falling on me in the middle of the night, and a busted tire on my car and it has been a very interesting week.

Cupcake helps fix my broken tire.

The last straw for me was my cat peeing on some blankets to express her displeasure at this move.



I still have things at the old house - most notably my four large bookshelves - but frankly the thought of going there to deal with it makes me anxious so I'm taking a mental health day. Besides, it's cold out.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire