jeudi 9 mars 2017

Skirt Week!

Friends, I read this rather old Buzzfeed post by Mathew Guiver and I feel inspired. Guiver, like me, enjoys wearing skirts and occasionally buys a skirt he likes while traveling. Also like me, Guiver lacks the confidence to wear skirts regularly so he'll wear them once or twice while he's out of town where nobody knows him and then they end up languishing in the back of his closet. Which means he wound up with a pile of skirts he never wears. So to fix this problem, he decided wear skirts every day for a week and to write about his experience.

Pictures of Mathew Guiver during his skirt week.
I'm following Guiver's lead and the date of international skirt day. I've declared this coming week skirt week! Starting tomorrow, I will wear a skirt every day this week and post a picture of my outfit. I told the housemates about my plan over dinner and I think skirt week may have some additional participants.

In case you need some more inspiration, here are some other men in skirts:

Jonathan Davis from KoRn. 

Jaden Smith.

Vin Diesel. 
Jared Leto.
Tomorrow is an important date because it's international skirt day! And I've decided to honor the occasion by turning an entire week into international skirt week! I'm going to celebrate by wearing a different skirt daily. Unfortunately this also means riding on my city's public transportation in a skirt every day for a week. Pray for me?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire