vendredi 26 février 2016

Fierce Friday!

It's Fierce Friday AND the day after my birthday! I will recap the birthday things on Sunday after the partying is done. For now, my outfit...

Me in jeans jacket, grey scarf, and blue patterned hat.
In honor of my birthday, I'm wearing something pretty and daring. Today I'm wearing lace! I have a dark blue lacy camisole that is surprisingly comfortable. I've worn it with lovers and alone in my room but never out in public. I've decided that my birthday week is the perfect week for its public debut. I even found a nail polish color that matches.

To balance this shocking display of femininity I am wearing jeans, stompy boots, and what I like to call my "dog tags for Jesus." I would've gone for the whole "leather and lace" thing but I don't wear leather. Anyone want to gift me a vegan leather jacket? No? Right. Anyway, in lieu of leather I went for my own twist on leather and lace with an entirely different masculine jacket - a jeans jacket borrowed from a friend who clearly didn't realize he's never getting it back. Muahahaha...

Ok just kidding. It's not nice to steal things. Plus he's about 6 feet tall so the jacket is too big on me. I'll give it back - eventually. You know. Some day in the future when I finally buy or make one for myself that actually fits.

Me in my Fierce Friday outfit smiling at the camera. 
Closeup of necklace and lace.
Laying down so you can see my whole body.
Throwing the devil horns and sticking out my tongue.

Also, because I've now talked about leather and lace so much, I feel obligated to post the song "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley. It's a pretty song that I remember my mom playing in the kitchen when I was a kid.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire