vendredi 5 février 2016

Fierce Friday!

It's Fierce Friday again! Today I am channeling my fellow short fellow Lenny Kravitz. In case you didn't know, Lenny Kravitz is incredibly sexy. So. Sexy. Mmmm…





*Ahem*

Anyway, I love the way he uses feminine touches in his clothing without looking like a drag queen (no offense to, uh, myself?) so I'm channeling his style today.

Here's my outfit:

Vest, necklace, dark teal shirt.
Outfit from my point of view
Me throwing the devil horns to show off nail polish.
Vest, pants, boots, nail polish

I'm wearing one of my favorite necklaces that I rarely wear because I worry that it's too feminine. I paired it with a vest to balance it out and kick up the formality of my outfit a notch. I wanted nail polish so I went with an iridescent color that matches my t-shirt. I'm wearing my new(ish)-to-me cute jeans that I still need to hem because I like them. I may be unmotivated to hem them but I'm not letting that stop me from wearing them - fashion police be damned! On my feet I'm wearing my favorite combat boots because I love them and also we're in the middle of a snowstorm right now. To go outside, I've added my green coat, a green cap, and the scarf Pacman made for me.

Me in my green coat, green cap, and Pacman's scarf.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire