vendredi 19 février 2016

Fierce Friday!

It's Fierce Friday again and I've decided to rebel against the cold weather by wearing an outfit inspired by spring and the flowered Dr. Martens I acquired for free when they stopped fitting their original owner. Yay!

White Dr. Marten boots with pink flowers, ribbon laces, yellow socks.

I'm wearing a maroon t-shirt, my flowery scarf, jeans, the aforementioned Docs, and red nail polish. Also my bicycle bracelet, a cheerful necklace, and a ridiculous sun hat because why not?

Me on my way to work: flowered scarf, black sun hat.

Body shot: red shirt, colorful bead necklace, bike bracelet, jeans, flowered boots.
Me without the hat so you can see my new haircut.

Me with the hat and my hand with nail polish and bike bracelet.

And because I feel like sharing a song that makes me feel like spring... My ex boyfriend introduced me to the song "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" by Tom Lehrer and I particularly enjoy this Mary Poppins mashup of it. I am a bad, bad vegetarian:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire