vendredi 9 mars 2018

Corsica!

Screenshot of a friend's reaction to me saying I'm going to Corcica.
Friend: "Wow, Corsica? Of all places? Do you think you're Napolean?" Me: Well, I am short."
For the record, Napolean was actually 5'7 which is an inch taller than me. 

Folks, today I hop on a plane for a spring break trip to Corsica! I'll be flying into Nice where I'm meeting up with my friends Ferris and Le Grand Monsieur (who got his name from Wolfie because that's what she kept calling him) and staying in an air bnb with them until Monday. Then we're flying to Ajaccio, Corsica where we'll meet Feather, Dolphin and Wolfie for a week in a different air bnb. At the end of the trip, I'm taking the overnight ferry to Toulon where I'll then catch the train back to Nice, and THEN I'll fly home. The trip home is kind of intense but I'm actually excited about the ferry and train rides. Maybe I'll meet some cool people while we're stuck in the same boat/train? For the curious - here's a map of Europe that points out the location of Corsica:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire