lundi 12 mars 2018

Backdated Post - Traveling Day

Today we got up and set off to catch an early flight to Ajaccio. But misfortune occurred and it turned out the airline had screwed up my flight for the second time when they rebooked it (they only had to rebook it because they'd screwed up the initial booking). So instead of the 9am flight with my friends that I was expecting, I was by myself on the 2pm flight. And all of the day's flights were fully booked so there was nothing the people at the airport could do.

Me making a frown face and holding my airline ticket.

Luckily for me I brought a lot of books with me and I knew the way back to the beach. So I went to the beach and read for four hours before returning to the airport.

My airplane.

I finally made it to Ajaccio and was greeted by Ferris, Le Grand Monsieur, Dolphin, Feather, and Wolfie. We then drove down a beautiful and somewhat harrowing twisty road to the most gorgeous air bnb I've ever seen and we met Marcel, the friendly next door neighbor. We made a quick trip to the grocery store and I cooked us a pasta dinner that we ate with Corsican cheeses, wine, beer, and sausage (well, everyone but me had sausage since I don't eat meat). Then we hung out in our gorgeous place until bedtime.

Beautiful flower and view from the air bnb.

View from our air bnb.

View from our air bnb.

Wolfie and Feather try out the new hammock.

View from our air bnb.

Sunset starting at the air bnb.
Flowers in our kitchen.

Me, Feather, and Ferris on the couch.

Me and Wolfie on the couch.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire