samedi 5 mars 2016

New Housemate!

This is a quick post to say that we've added two new housemates to my co-op! I need to figure out pseudonyms but they're a mother and daughter and they're basically a perfect fit for us.

Line drawing of four people drinking together on the couch that says "Happiness is housemates becoming a family."

The mother is a 30 year old black bisexual single mom and a student with her own event planning business and several part-time volunteer gigs. I have no clue how she manages to balance all of that but I plan to find out so I can imitate her level of industriousness. Anyway, she's super friendly, likes crafting, knows how to cook, has great taste in lipstick, and is psyched to live here. Her daughter is adorable and is clearly being raised well. She was a little shy at first but quickly made friends with the kids and cats. I don't think it's possible to exaggerate how excited we are about having them live with us. Even the kids are psyched.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire