vendredi 4 mars 2016

Fierce Friday - Orange Style

Today I'm feeling orange. I used to dislike orange because it felt too bright and gaudy. Now I really like it. To me, orange is a joyful color that reminds me of fall and harvest moons and Buddhism.









Anyway, you may remember that a while back I doctored up the cuffs on one of my pairs of pants. With orange fabric. So because they are in theme I'm wearing them today. Just to remind you - here are some examples of my inspiration:

Black pants with roses on the cuffs.
Khaki pants with blue and orange flowered cuffs.
I paired my doctored up jeans with a bright orange sweater, orange and grey multi-strand necklace, orange nail polish, and my maroon Dr. Marten's boots since I didn't have any orange shoes. Yay orange!

Me posing for the camera.

My lower body.

Necklace and coordinating nail polish.

Cuffed pants and maroon boots.

1 commentaire:

  1. You are Fierce! Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA8inmHhx8c

    RépondreSupprimer