vendredi 11 mars 2016

Fierce Friday

Guess what day it is?!

Fierce Friday!!! Woohoo!!!

Today I decided on a dark circus theme. Think The Dresden Dolls or Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band, both of which are worth listening to (especially ENSMB).

Dark looking merry-go-round with red and white tent in the fog.
For my look, I'm wearing new-to-me grey pants, a maroon t-shirt, black suspenders, a dinosaur skeleton necklace, my black and white pinstriped hat, my favorite boots, and white nail polish.





And even though this has nothing to do with Fierce Friday, I'm posting a picture of the plant growing setup in our living room. Look at how big my tiny blueberry bush has gotten!

Blueberry plant in a large pot in the back with two rectangular seed starting mini greenhouses in front of it. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire