lundi 16 janvier 2017

Around the Resort

Today was a day without plans. I woke up reasonably early and wandered over to a meet and greet at the visitor center of the resort. They fed us croissants and told us about the amenities of the resort, and I got a chance to chat with some of the other people staying here. Then I meandered about looking at the resort and taking photos.

Resort Visitor's Center.

Croissants.

Me smiling.

Snow through the resort windows.

People in the game room.

People in the bar.

Dining room.

Lounge.

Stairway.

Pool.

Couch.

Danger: risk of snow avalanche.

View from the lobby window.


After that I went back to my apartment and took photos of everything.

Path to my place.

The houses.

My apartment.

Here we are at the door.

If you turn left when you walk in, you'll find the living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen (open layout), and a small bathroom off the kitchen.

Living and dining rooms.

Dining room and kitchen.

View of the living and dining rooms from the kitchen.

Downstairs bathroom.

If you turn right instead of left at the entrance, there's a stairway to the second floor. At the top is the first bedroom, then there's a hallway with the bigger bathroom, and at the end of the hallway is the master bedroom.

Stairway.

First bedroom with two twin beds.

Big bathroom.


Bathtub in big bathroom. 

Master bedroom from one side.

Master bedroom from the other side.

Then I decided to go to Mont Tremblant, but all of that is going in another post because I'm going to bed early tonight so that I'm ready for my class tomorrow morning.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire