vendredi 29 avril 2016

Fierce Friday

Happy Pesach to those who celebrate! I don't but I make a mean passover flourless chocolate cake which I'll be serving with dinner tonight. And I bought some matzo and cream cheese that I've been snacking on all week because all those years married to a Jew apparently gave me matzo cravings.

Anyway. When I did my Perry Style Fierce Friday post, one of my friends said she liked it but wished it had been purple and orange instead. I thought about it, and although I wouldn't have thought to put them together, that's actually a nice color combination. See?

Orange fish swimming in purple sea anemones.
Orange and purple sunset.
Orange and purple flower.

So today following her request and wearing purple and orange with a cuddly theme. I've got on my trusty orange-cuffed pants, an orange shirt that says "I would cuddle you so hard," black and white necklace, purple and orange nail polish, fake diamond earrings, a hugging person ear cuff, black sneakers, and my purple hoodie.

Me smiling at the camera - I tried (and failed) to slick my hair. 

Me showing off my hugging person ear cuff.

Body shot.

Me showing off my t-shirt.

My nail polish. The photo doesn't do it justice. It fades from orange to purple.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire