vendredi 1 avril 2016

Fierce Friday

I was short on inspiration this week until I looked at this year's Halloween costume sitting in my closet and I realized it was worth repeating in a slightly toned down fashion.

Peacock.
So today I was a peacock. I wore my greenish blue t-shirt, my peacock heart necklace, my reversible blue vest I just doctored up by replacing the buttons with fancier buttons, and nail polish that I tried to make look like peacock feathers.

Me looking peacock-y. 
My nail polish. 
Full body shot.
Picture showing the reverse side of my vest with new buttons.
Closeup of the new buttons on the side I'm showing off today.

Tonight I'm going to see the World Champion Figure Skating Championships with Surrogate Mom. Woo! I may post pictures later. We'll see…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire