lundi 21 janvier 2019

Today Is Fired.

My day started with a phone call from my dad saying that his doctors think he has mouth cancer. I REALLY hope they're wrong.

I was (obviously) upset by this so I went for a drive to cool down. Except I somehow managed to lock myself out of both the car and my apartment. I hid out at the neighbor's house and called a local friend who had a spare set of my keys to come and rescue me. Unfortunately, he showed up with the wrong set of keys. So in the end, my rescue involved going back to his house to find the right set of keys, realizing he'd lost them somehow, and then driving to the landlord's office for yet another spare set of keys. At least I finally managed to unlock the car and apartment! Thank God for friends.

Despite the shit beginning and overall rating of zero for the day, there were a few upsides. I got to spend some quality time with my rescuer in the car. Once I finally had the key situation sorted out, I visited Love Bug and we watched Harry Potter - or rather, I watched Harry Potter and he fell asleep on me. And I got to end my day by going out with Alice for vegan Chinese food at Nancy Chang’s and watching this pretty sunset:

Sunset.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire