jeudi 3 janvier 2019

Pasta and the ICA

Today began with lunch and an afternoon of pasta-making with my dad and my friend Karaoqueen at my dad's house:

Karaoqueen, me, and my dad.

Homemade ziti.

Then that evening I drove to Boston to see William Forsythe's Choreographic Objects at the ICA with my friend Yams. It was really cool because the art was all interactive. Like these hanging rings:

Yams in the rings.

Yams in the rings upside down.

Or this large block we crawled under:

Yams and me under the big block.

Or this room of pendulums:

Yams does a handstand in the pendulum room.

We also walked around the general galleries. My two favorites this time were...

Senga Nengudi's R.S.V.P. Reverie - "B" Suite (1977/2011):

Senga Nengudi's R.S.V.P. Reverie - "B" Suite (1977/2011).

Violet by Sanya Kantarovsky (2016), because I think it's hilarious:

Violet by Sanya Kantarovsky (2016).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire