jeudi 17 janvier 2019

Boring Few Days...

My last few days have been fairly boring and I am feeling sick and whiny. The most exciting part of the past few days was giving IV meds in my clinical.

Cartoon of two nurses looking at a bunch of IV poles. One nurse is saying "Welcome to the I.V. league."

The most painful part of the past few days was doing more electrolysis on my arm in preparation for an eventual skin graft. I need to remove all the hair on my arm before they can do the skin graft and I can now say from experience that electrolysis is a slow and uncomfortable process. I have a newfound respect for the trans women who need to have this done on their faces to remove their beards. Ouch!

Me getting electrolysis.

The rather painful result.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire