mercredi 28 février 2018

Microbiology Labs Are Cool

Photograph of a blonde woman saying "On Wednesdays we wear closed toed shoes."

Wednesdays are biology lab days. Biology labs are SO COOL. Today we inoculated petri dishes with bacteria. Next time we'll get to look at them and if (we succeeded) we should be able to look at the bacteria we grew under the microscope.

Bacteria with a mustache, monacle, and tophat with the label "Cultured Bacteria."

The only problem I have with microbiology labs is that I am absolutely paranoid about making a mistake and getting sick from all of the microbes we deal with. I leave class and then rush to the bathroom and wash my hands about a billion times, even though I wash them before and after lab and we wear protective gear in the lab.

Top picture: people shaking hands with the caption "What do you study? Microbiology."
Bottom pictures: person washing their hands.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire