lundi 26 février 2018

Backdated Birthday Post - Day 4

Last day of my birthday weekend and my last backdated birthday post! I decided that for my final Newport adventure I wanted to get up early and do the Cliff Walk. I recommend it to everyone. The Cliff Walk is the only national recreational trail set within a national historic district and it's 3.5 miles of prettiness. I started at Easton’s beach on the north end, which is the paved part that is wheelchair accessible. After you do maybe a third of the walk it becomes unpaved and includes rocks and boulders. Normally I’d be into that but I’m still getting over a cold and I was starting to get chilly by the time I reached the unpaved section so I decided to turn back at that point and drive home to sleep off my cold.

Ok enough of me talking - here are the pictures!

Me on the beach where I started my walk.

Bare tree in the sunrise.

Warning sign that says: "Stay on the Paved Path - Steep Cliffs - High Risk of Injury!"

Ocean and sunrise.

View of the ocean and sunrise.

View looking back at the part I had walked already.

Me and the ocean.

My shoes and the ocean on the Cliff Walk.

Me under a small tunnel on the Cliff Walk.

Picture of the cliffs where I turned back.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire