dimanche 18 février 2018

A Musical Themed Birthday

So I have a friend who shares my birthday. Actually, two of them if you count Waldo (the guy I work with in the afternoons). Because I'm going out of town for my actual birthday, Birthday Twin and I decided to host a joint birthday party. It was musical themed and we encouraged everyone to dress up as their favorite character from a musical. We had characters from Jesus Christ Superstar, Annie Get Your Gun, Sweeney Todd, Seussical... Sadly I didn't think to ask everyone if I could post their pictures on here so instead you get a picture of me and a picture of the cakes. 

Guess who I was?

Audrey II made from a fake plant, paper mache, and LOTS of superglue.

My costume - assembled from clothes I already owned.
Did you figure it out? I'm Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors! With my plant Audrey II.

Seymour and Audrey II.
And now for a picture of the cake...

Birthday Twin lights the candles.

And of course, Audrey II has found a lovely new home in my front room.

Audrey II lives on my end table next to the lamp. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire