lundi 27 février 2017

Update

The move is going poorly - or rather, it's not going. Cupcake's housemate has rescheduled twice already and has still not left yet. I'm going to be moving during the work week with little help because my friends - who were ready to help me over the weekend - aren't available during the week. Rather than dwell on that, I'll give a random update.

Spring has started and the strawberries I planted last year are coming back. I'm very proud of this because frankly I had my doubts. Of course, other garden things are coming back too. This move needs to happen but I really will miss my garden. Especially since I was the only gardener at the co-op so I know it won't be looked after once I'm gone.

Strawberries!

What else? I've done a lot of randomly wandering about Harvard Square. Today I managed to stumble upon these strange street performers. They were singing songs about rhinoceroses and yes those are orange rhino horns on their heads:

Two male performers dressed in orange with orange rhino hats.
One is playing the keyboard and one is playing the guitar.

I ate some pizza at Pinocchio's which has some tasty pizza. They've got a themed mural of Pinocchio running away from the whale with a random mermaid sitting nearby - all of them eating pizza, of course.

Whale mural at Pinocchio's Pizza. 

I also looked at some of the ivy covered Harvard Buildings and went into their library to check it out.

Brick building covered in ivy. 

Fancy library room with wood panels and a rolling ladder and a fireplace. 

White domed library ceiling with intricate carvings and a candelabra.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire