mercredi 8 février 2017

Cooking Blog!

So I used to have a cooking blog. My brilliant idea of the week is that I'd like to re-start that.

Picture of spices in wooden spoons.

Aquafabulous has promised that it's easily doable to save my old blog so I'm going to save and delete it to make way for the new cooking blog. Why delete it instead of continuing it? A few reasons.

* I'm a better photographer now so I could probably take pictures of food that are actually appetizing whereas before the photos were of variable quality.
* I was less secure with people's names on my old blog and I'd like to switch to my current pseudonym system.
* My old blog was cooking focused but a bit more all-purpose than that because I didn't have this blog. Now I've got an all-purpose blog so I can reserve the cooking blog for recipes and just link back and forth to this blog as needed.
* I worked out a lot of kinks along the way about blog organization and I think I could come up with a better set-up now than I had before.
* I wrote that blog while I was dating/engaged/married to my ex husband so frankly, looking at it makes me sad. I'd like to take off all that content and start fresh.

Drag baking.

So there you have it. New cooking blog will hopefully be operational by the end of the month. It will be bilingual in French/English like my old blog. Also like my old blog I will continue to use both US and metric measurement systems so my friends in other countries can cook the recipes too!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire