dimanche 26 février 2017

Birthday Party

Yesterday was my birthday but today was my party. I decided I wanted to go bowling so I told some friends and we all descended upon Sacco Bowling in Somerville. I picked them because they have vegan pizza, decent beer, and candlepin bowling that is wheelchair accessible. Due to some last-minute cancellations due mostly to illness, we wound up with eight adults and six kids. Cupcake brought vegan cookies and banana bread, and Aquafabulous brought cupcakes with candles for me to blow out. Huzzah!

Cupcake cheers on Joy, Primo, and Secondo.

Pacman bowls, Terzo, Secondo, Primo, and Bone's daughter all bowl too.

Bone and me.

Karaoqueen demonstrates her drink.

Me blowing out the candles on my birthday cupcakes while Pacman claps.

Mini T, Secondo, Terzo, and me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire