vendredi 11 mai 2018

Book List 2018

Black and white picture of a baby in giant glasses reading a book.

Well, I'll admit that I didn't write down all of the books I read so far. I know that I read a bunch of gardening books but I don't remember the names or authors of any of those. That said - I can remember a fair amount of the fiction I read! I figure I'll just list all the books I can remember here and then keep track from now on. They're in alphabetical order by author.

Charlie Jane Anders - All the Birds in the Sky
Martha Beck - The Four Day Win
Christophe Chabouté - Tout Seul
Ernest Cline - Ready Player One
Neil Gaiman - Smoke and Mirrors
Dave Goulson - A Buzz in the Meadow: The Natural History of a French Farm
Nalo Hopkinson - Brown Girl in the Ring
Nalo Hopkinson - Falling in Love with Hominids
Nalo Hopkinson - The Midnight Robber
Nalo Hopkinson - The Salt Roads
Tove Jansson - The Woman Who Borrowed Memories
Matt Kindt - Dept. H.
Shari Lapena - The Couple Next Door
China Miéville - Railsea
Gabriela Mistral - Madwomen: The "Locas Mujeres" Poems of Gabriela Mistral
Morgan Parker - There Are More Beautiful Things than Beyonce
Zenaida Sengo - Air Plants: The Curious World of Tillandsias
William Sloane - The Rim of Morning: Two Tails of Cosmic Horror
Danez Smith - Don't Call Us Dead
Zadie Smith - Swing Time
Erik Axl Sund - Les Corps de Verre
Peter J. Tomasi - House of Penance
Charles Yu - How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe - Charles Yu

Not too shabby.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire