samedi 5 mai 2018

Anthony and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Book cover spoof titled "Anthony and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"
with signs like "Bad Mail" and "Caution: Windshield Cracking Trucks Ahead."

Well, yesterday was fairly crappy. Ok, really crappy. Here are the crappy things that happened:

* My cell phone finally died.
* A truck on the highway kicked up a rock that cracked my windshield.
* The barber cut off my sideburns without asking.
* My health insurance screwed up, leaving me with no psych meds.
* I got an official looking letter in the mail from my landlord that had me convinced I was getting evicted - not because this was a realistic fear but because I didn't have my medication so my anxiety was getting the better of me.

On the plus side, one of my friends made me that hilarious fake book cover to cheer me up! My other plus sides were...

I passed my pre-work drug test (that I had no concerns about since I don't do drugs):

The parents from "That 70s Show" glaring at the camera with the caption "Are you high?"

I got two free lipsticks from CVS because of coupons:

Me holding my new lipsticks and wearing both shades at once.

Wolfie was excited about the letter I sent her! Her reaction to the letter: "Oooooh je l'aime beaucoup vraiment!!!" She opened it yesterday, brought it to breakfast today so she could read it again, and has now decided she wants to send letters too:

Wolfie opens her letter.

Wolfie sees her stickers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire