dimanche 8 avril 2018

Weekend

This weekend was a good one. I kicked off my Saturday by dragging myself out of the house to do laundry in this ridiculous outfit:

Photo looking down at my outfit and my cat looking up at me.
I'm wearing blue and teal booties with tassels, an African print pajama dress, and a gigantic black shawl.

As you can see, even my cat was judging my outfit. After that I hung out with my brother for a bit, then went home and discovered that my cats had once again removed their collars. I don't understand how people keep collars on their cats! I spent the rest of the day catching up on housework and homework.

Sunday was a more interesting day. I started the day off with church, then went over to a friends' house. We burned some brush in the backyard, which made me happy because I love bonfires.

Fire.

After that we went to a Railers' game. The Railers are my city's local hockey team and this is their first season. I was super excited about it because I have good memories of my dad and I going to watch hockey games together when I was a kid (this is back when the Ice Cats were still Worcester's hockey team).

Ready to watch the game and wave about my Railer's foam finger. 

Picture of the hockey game in progress.

As you can see, local hockey isn't that popular. But it does mean the seats are cheap! Related to hockey but not directly to the game, there's a local ice skating rink that has pickup hockey games and I keep thinking I should check them out. Unfortunately I'd have to buy equipment first. It's frustrating that money is so often a barrier to doing cool things.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire