jeudi 12 avril 2018

Aquarium Day

Today I met up with Waldo early so we could go to the Aquarium! Huzzah! Here are some pictures:

Me with a penguin statue outside of the aquarium.

Waldo at the shark and ray touch tank. 
Diver in the main tank.

Sea dragon.

Another type of sea dragon.

Can you spot this fish? 

Seahorses.

Miniature seahorses.

Jellyfish.

Another kind of jellyfish.

I found nemo!

I don't even know what these weird little eels are.

Turtle at the top of the big tank.

Seal training!

Staff member feeding the penguins.

I decided to try on a ridiculous squid hat at the gift shop.

The Aquarium is an easy walk from Faneuil Hall so we went there for dinner and shopping. On our way we stopped to ride a merry-go-round:

The merry-go-round.

Waldo and I on the merry-go-round.

Waldo's favorite movies are Jaws, Halloween, and It. So he was psyched to find this creepy little It doll:

Waldo and the creepy doll.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire