mercredi 25 avril 2018

New Job!!!

Today I had a job interview for a CNA job in pediatrics. Why? Because I'm broke and also I'd like some fancier CNA experience to put on my resume for nursing school.

Interviewer and interviewee. The interviewer asks "So why do you want this job?" and interviewee answers
"Well, I've always been really passionate about not starving to death."

But really. I actually am super excited about this job. The organization has a great reputation, I'm really interested in pediatrics, and this job is the most currently attainable version of my dream nursing job.

Meme of an interviewer and interviewee. The text says,
"Interviewer: describe yourself in one word. Me: hired. Interviewer: (under breath) holy shit can he do that?"

I'm feeling proud of myself because I went out on a limb and applied despite not having the amount of experience they were looking for, I got past the phone interview to an in-person interview, and they hired me! I will now have no life on the weekends, but I'll be gaining valuable experience and I might actually kill off my student loans before I have to take out more of them for nursing school. Huzzah!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire